-
April 15th, 2003, 06:28 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I have a girl in my bed, right now...with nothing but a pair of my boxers on...I'm on the computer and drinking Jim Beam...hmmmm...
-
April 15th, 2003, 05:26 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
so when did you get your puppy?
-
April 16th, 2003, 03:49 AM
#3
TastinGood
Guest
-
April 16th, 2003, 02:22 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
-
April 16th, 2003, 06:01 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
this isn't late breaking news, ek3
-
April 16th, 2003, 06:09 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
S-P-E-L-L what you are saying out...I'm not gonna try to figure out what you are implying...I hate that shit...if you have a point...make it...
<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ April 16, 2003 03:10 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>
-
April 16th, 2003, 06:20 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
would it be easier for you if, in addition to
the spelling of simple terms, i also provided
an easy-to-read, colorful diagram?
-
April 16th, 2003, 06:29 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Yeah...diagrams help...charts do too...
-
April 16th, 2003, 06:30 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
is there a difference????
'diagram'..... 'chart'..... [img]confused.gif[/img]
seems like we've had this convo before
-
April 17th, 2003, 03:13 PM
#10
TastinGood
Guest
Help for Wes...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks